- Ereira Mendoza identifies itself as a Data Controller and is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for personal data, registration number ZA262799. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of Ereira Mendoza’s non-compliance with UK Data Protection law.
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information, please email us: [email protected]
- Ereira Mendoza do not perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you.
- Ereira Mendoza hold your personal data in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based applications. We make sure to select cloud providers that provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- Ereira Mendoza will not share your data with any third parties and for the avoidance of doubt, will never give your personal details to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes.
- In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we also retain your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or until you inform us that you wish us to erase your data.
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk.